We are planning on 90 tables again for Traders in 2020.
We have sold out very quickly this year but if you are interested in being a reserve please let us know.
Please note that WiFi is available from the venue free of charge but we are unable to guarantee this.
Power sockets are only available on the walls.
Reserve your space by completing the following request proforma and returning ASAP by email if possible.
We cannot guarantee location of your tables but will do our best to initially layout similarly to last year (where applicable) and in line with any requests. Note that some requests for wall space will be offered back to back pitches in the event of running out of wall space.
Rough timeline (subject to amendments)
- 1st October 2019 – open for applications. We will try to acknowledge receipt within 3 weeks of email.
- By end of Jan, confirmation of table allocation and costs will be sent out.
- We will then confirm location, accommodating preferences where possible and notify in an invoice by end of February.
- Payments (£70 per 6′ frontage) must be received no later than 1st April 2020 or your allocation will be offered to the reserves.
- By end of April – final layouts and listings will be on the web site.
NB: We know there have been some problems with spam filters on traders inbound email boxes so please check and get back to us if there are any communications you were expecting but did not received.
Open in PDF Viewer, fill in the form, save and email to the address enclosed
Open, complete the form, save and email to the enclosed email address.
Open, copy the text to your email and send to email address below.
Email application to: Traders@modelkraft.org.uk
Need Adobe Acrobat DC?
Get the latest PDF Viewer for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
Trader Terms of Booking 2020
- Bookings that include preferences or conditions relating to location or any other condition the trader seeks to impose as a basis of his booking will not be accepted.
- All bookings are subject to the approval of MKSMC. No discussions will be entered into regarding any rejected booking.
- Full payment must be made in accordance with the dates shown on the booking form/invoice to secure space and inclusion in any publicity material. Note also any late booking and late payment surcharges that will be applied. Any trader who fails to complete his booking by not making the final payment by the due date will be deemed to have cancelled his booking, thereby forfeiting any deposit/stage payments made. In this situation MKSMC is released from any obligation to provide space to that trader and may resell the space at its discretion. In the event that the trader later pays the balance owed MKSMC will endeavour to accommodate them at the show.
- No refunds will be issued for cancelled bookings.
- We reserve the right to charge £5 admin fee for non-electronic transactions.
- The organisers reserve the right to re-allocate space at any time, including during the event itself. Floor plans, if published, are only correct at the time of going to press and are subject to constant change by the organisers. Payment by deposit or in full does not guarantee location. If the re-allocated space is smaller than originally requested by the trader, the cost will be reduced appropriately, and the difference refunded.
- Traders are expected to comply with all Health & Safety legislation, Fire regulations and in addition, with any terms and conditions laid down by the MK Arena/Marshall Arena.
- Traders are required to make their own insurance cover provisions. And must have adequate (at least £1 million) public liability insurance.
- Vehicles are not allowed into the Hall.
- There are very limited power sockets. If these have been requested as essential, we will let you know if they are not available. You will need to provide tested extension leads and a maximum load of 5 Amp / 1000 Watts Load. Requirements outside this must be expressly requested and approved by the venue.
- Exhibitors must not allow their space to be used by others without the express permission of the organisers.
- Trader space is booked in units of 6’ frontage (except for corner sites). Traders who book a space must ensure that their stand will fit into this space, including any entrances to and from their stands, which should be calculated into the space booked.
- All instructions from the event and venue organisers must be adhered to.
- The show is open to the public from 10:00 until 16.00 on the Sunday. All set up and break down must be undertaken outside these hours.
Based on IPMS SMW booking conditions.
MKSMC operate ModelKraft under IPMS UK Insurance Cover.