updated by J Willshere 28/4/22
List of the 100 Clubs and SIGs registered to exhibit – here
Following the sad passing of Nick Bavington we have now completed the reset process. We apologise for anyone who submitted applications before the reset on 1/1/22 who has not made it into the new list.
We are now fully booked.
Once again we are planning on providing tables again for Clubs & SIG’s in 2022 at no charge for a single depth but a charge of £2.75 for each table you want at double depth. 2 chairs per table will be provided.
We have replanned the layout, co-locating clubs and sigs where requested. Table space is generally limited to 2 for a club and 1 for a SIG to get the maximum number of participants.
Please note that WiFi is available from the venue free of charge but we are unable to guarantee this.
Power is available but limited to upper floors only.
- By end of January 2022, confirmation of table allocation and requests will be sent out. If you do not have a confirmation by close of business on 31st Jan – use the secretary email to query please.
- By end of March we have a near final floor plan and layout.
- By end of April – final directory and layouts will be on the web site
- By May 2nd joining instructions emailed and FAQ on web site.
- By May 7th – check here for any last minute advice regarding access times
NB: We know there have been some problems with spam filters on mailboxes inbound email boxes so please check and get back to us if there are any communications you were expecting but did not received.